Thursday, August 11, 2016

in a little while

it's been a while since my last post,
nah...it's been a year

nothing much changes, and that might be the problem
what's the point of keep doing the same routine over and over again?
yet it is always me who's been the problem

lack of motivation, lack of desire

this blog was meant to be my vehicle, to learn and practice how to write. yet my skill has gone nowhere. a step back i supposed.
my english are not getting better
my paper has not been written
i add zero in my spanish vocabulary
I have no idea about what and how should I write

I understand and fully aware that there's a lot of thing I do not know, that what I know is just a handful sand compare to the desert of knowledge along the history of mankind, yet I haven't done a thing to move forward, to grow.